Thailand’s Top Ten Tiger Amulets from the Top Masters of all History
The concept of ‘Top Ten’ is highly arguable depending on the faith of each individual devotee, but the list is compiled from majority of public popularity on a National and International Level, and has hence some degree of accuracy, when popularity is included as the criteria of measurement. ‘Top Ten’ should therefore mean ‘Top ten most popular amulets’
According to Popular Consensus and the Highly Valued opinion of the Samakom Pra, and various appreciation societies and publishers, the top ten Tiger Amulets of all time in Thailand would probably be;
- Suea Luang Por Parn Wat Bang Hia (Wat Bang Bor), and those of his predecessor Luang Por Ruean (Wat Bang Hia)
- Suea Luang Por Nok (Wat Sangkasi) – Direct first apprentice to Luang Por Parn of Wat bang Hia (Now ‘Wat bang Bor’)
- Suea Luang Por Say (Wat Bang Bor) – Looksit Apprentice to Luang Por Nok and Luang Por Parn at Wat Bang Bor
- Suea Luang Por Wongs (Wat Bariwas) – famed for his Loi Ongk Statuettes in 6 editions of seated tigers with inimitable design, of which all 6 editions enjoy immense popularity
- Takrut Hnaa Phaag Suea Wat Sapan Sung (from all 4 generations of masters; Luang Phu Iam, Luang Phu Glin, Luang Por Tong Sukh, and Luang Phu Waas)
- Suea Luang Phu Sukh ( Wat Pak Klong Makham Tao) – famed for Hnaa Phaag Suea tiger forehead and Hnang Suea tiger skin amulets
- Suea Luang Por Phern Tidtakuno Wat Bang Pra – Master of the ‘Ride the Tiger’ Wicha, Wicha Suea Maha Amnaj and Suea Koo, the Tiger and Luang Por Phern Tidtakuno are synonimous with each other.
- Suea Luang Por Tong Sukh Wat Tanode Luang – Famous for Takrut Hang Hnaa Phaag Suea
- Luang Por Te Kong Ton (Wat Sam Ngam) – famous for Takrut Hnaa Phaag and Hnang Suea
- Luang Por Jong (Wat Na Tang Nork) – famed for his Hnang Suea and Hnaa Phaag Suea Tiger Takrut amulets, for their immense Kong Grapan Chadtri Klaew Klaad powers.
Other contenders for the early modern and present late modern Era to enter the annals of History and are certainties to become ever more respected for their Tiger amulets are;
- Takrut Hnang Suea Luang Por Mum Wat Prasat Yer
- Takrut Hnang Suea Luang Phu Ka Long Wat Ban Hlaem
- Suea Luang Por Chan Wat Bang Bor, famous for continuation of tiger amulets of the Temple Inheritance Wicha of Luang Por Parn.
- Suea Luang Por Foo Wat Bang Samak – a Great Master of the Modern era with lineage mentors from both the Luang Phu Tim Wat Laharn Rai Lineage and the Luang Por Parn Wat bang Hia Lineages, with powerful Wicha Suea
- Suea Luang Phu Yaem Wat Takian
- Suea Akom Luang Por Pian Wat Grern Gathin
Below is an interesting Podcast with personal views from Ajarn Spencer Littlewood about the use and abuse, understanding and misunderstanding of the Wicha Suea Tiger Magic Invocation
The Wicha Suea is a Powerful Wicha which has been used since human memory can trace back, since we lived in caves and worshiped the animals of the forests, for their inherent powers.
Pha Yant Suea Koo Wai Kroo 2536 BE Sacred Yantra Cloth Luang Por Phern Wat Bang Pra
Pha Yant Suea Koo Luang Por Phern riding two tigers Wai Kroo edition, a very rare Sacred Yantra Cloth, of the Great Sak Yant Thai Temple Tattoo Master Monk, Luang Por Phern Tidtakuno of Wat Bang Pra in Nakorn Pathom. The amulets of Luang Por Phern Tidakuno (Wat Bang Pra) are highly renowned for their Kong Grapan Chadtri Klaew Klaad, Maha Lap, Maha Amnaj and Serm Duang Powers. This is of course, one of the reasons why the Great Luang Por Phern, has hundreds of thousands of devotees in Thailand around the world, if not millions.
The Pha Yant features the image of Luang Por Phern Tidtakuno riding a pair of tigers, with various Sacred Yant emblazoned around his image, including the Suea Koo Maha Amnaj Imperial Pair of Tigers, Yant Putsoorn, two kinds of Yant Tong Chai Victory Flag Yantra and a host of Sacred Na Designs.
Luang Por Phern (Pra Udom Prachanat), is one of this Century's Greatest Master Gaeji Ajarn Guru Monks, and holds World Famous International Status as well as being a revered Monk of the Thai Royal family. Luang Por Phern Is one of the most internationally famous monks all of this century mainly for his grand role in the promotion of Sak Yant Sacred Tattoos, And of course his powerful amulets which are now becoming ever more favored, ever rarer And of course, ever more highly valued.
Those who rever the Great Luang Por Phern will be at best served with this Sacred Magical Yantra Cloth, full of Auspicious Blessings, for the faith of the Devotee and the Metta of the Guru Master, is the connection that causes the Miracle Events which are so often attributed to amulets to occur.
Kata Bucha Luang Por Phern Tidtakuno