Thailand’s Top Ten Tiger Amulets from the Top Masters of all History
The concept of ‘Top Ten’ is highly arguable depending on the faith of each individual devotee, but the list is compiled from majority of public popularity on a National and International Level, and has hence some degree of accuracy, when popularity is included as the criteria of measurement. ‘Top Ten’ should therefore mean ‘Top ten most popular amulets’
According to Popular Consensus and the Highly Valued opinion of the Samakom Pra, and various appreciation societies and publishers, the top ten Tiger Amulets of all time in Thailand would probably be;
- Suea Luang Por Parn Wat Bang Hia (Wat Bang Bor), and those of his predecessor Luang Por Ruean (Wat Bang Hia)
- Suea Luang Por Nok (Wat Sangkasi) – Direct first apprentice to Luang Por Parn of Wat bang Hia (Now ‘Wat bang Bor’)
- Suea Luang Por Say (Wat Bang Bor) – Looksit Apprentice to Luang Por Nok and Luang Por Parn at Wat Bang Bor
- Suea Luang Por Wongs (Wat Bariwas) – famed for his Loi Ongk Statuettes in 6 editions of seated tigers with inimitable design, of which all 6 editions enjoy immense popularity
- Takrut Hnaa Phaag Suea Wat Sapan Sung (from all 4 generations of masters; Luang Phu Iam, Luang Phu Glin, Luang Por Tong Sukh, and Luang Phu Waas)
- Suea Luang Phu Sukh ( Wat Pak Klong Makham Tao) – famed for Hnaa Phaag Suea tiger forehead and Hnang Suea tiger skin amulets
- Suea Luang Por Phern Tidtakuno Wat Bang Pra – Master of the ‘Ride the Tiger’ Wicha, Wicha Suea Maha Amnaj and Suea Koo, the Tiger and Luang Por Phern Tidtakuno are synonimous with each other.
- Suea Luang Por Tong Sukh Wat Tanode Luang – Famous for Takrut Hang Hnaa Phaag Suea
- Luang Por Te Kong Ton (Wat Sam Ngam) – famous for Takrut Hnaa Phaag and Hnang Suea
- Luang Por Jong (Wat Na Tang Nork) – famed for his Hnang Suea and Hnaa Phaag Suea Tiger Takrut amulets, for their immense Kong Grapan Chadtri Klaew Klaad powers.
Other contenders for the early modern and present late modern Era to enter the annals of History and are certainties to become ever more respected for their Tiger amulets are;
- Takrut Hnang Suea Luang Por Mum Wat Prasat Yer
- Takrut Hnang Suea Luang Phu Ka Long Wat Ban Hlaem
- Suea Luang Por Chan Wat Bang Bor, famous for continuation of tiger amulets of the Temple Inheritance Wicha of Luang Por Parn.
- Suea Luang Por Foo Wat Bang Samak – a Great Master of the Modern era with lineage mentors from both the Luang Phu Tim Wat Laharn Rai Lineage and the Luang Por Parn Wat bang Hia Lineages, with powerful Wicha Suea
- Suea Luang Phu Yaem Wat Takian
- Suea Akom Luang Por Pian Wat Grern Gathin
Below is an interesting Podcast with personal views from Ajarn Spencer Littlewood about the use and abuse, understanding and misunderstanding of the Wicha Suea Tiger Magic Invocation
The Wicha Suea is a Powerful Wicha which has been used since human memory can trace back, since we lived in caves and worshiped the animals of the forests, for their inherent powers.
Takrut Hnang Hnaa Phaag Suea Maha Amnaj Tiger Forehead Fur Amulet for Power & Invincibility - Luang Por Phern Wat Bang Pra
Takrut with Tiger forehead hide with fur, inscribed on the interior with Sacred Khom Agkhara Hand made spell Inscriptions, by Luang Por Phern. The amulet is intended for Kong Grapan Chadtri Invincibility, Metta Maha Niyom Mercy Charm, Klaew Klaad Evasion of Enemies, Maha Amnaj Commanding Power, and Serm Yos Status Increase.
Luang Por Phern Tidtakunoe, was the Great Sak Yant Master Monk of Wat Bang Pra, who is said to have been able to ride on the back of tigers in the Forest, during his years of Tudong Jungle Wandering. According to Thai Occult Beliefs, the Tiger Is known for its extreme Kong Grapan Chadtri, and Klaew Klaad power to ward off all dangers and to repel all attacks be they with projectile weapons, or sharp instruments.
The great power of Maha Amnaj Command and Dominion, and Maha Sanaeh Metta Maha Niyom Mercy Charm and Seductive Influence is also attributed to the Magical Powers of the Suea Kroeng Tiger, as an Inherent magical quality. It's power to ward off all evil and black magic is considered by believers to be second to none. A true essential rarity for collectors and faithful devotees of the great master Luang Por Phern.
Luang Por Phern was one of the most internationally famous monks all of this century mainly for his grand role in the promotion of Sak Yant Sacred Tattoos, And of course his powerful amulets which are now becoming ever more favored and ever rarer. And of course,ever more valued. Occult charms such as these from such a great master, are in a world of their own as far as collectorship goes.
This is due to the fact, that charms are much less Documented and very difficult to find, for they are not offered in shops in general. They are normally just passed along from the masters, to their devotees and apprentices, and passed from hand to hand through lines of followers, not through shops.
Those who rever the Great Luang Por Phern will be at best served with Tiger Takrut Talisman, for the faith of the Devotee and the Metta of the Guru Master, is the connection that causes the Miracle Events which are so often attributed to amulets to occur.
The amulets of Luang Por Phern Tidakuno (Wat Bang Pra) are highly renowned for their Kong Grapan Chadtri Klaew Klaad, Maha Lap, Maha Amnaj and Serm Duang Powers. This is of course, one of the reasons why the Great Luang Por Phern, has hundreds of thousands of devotees around the world, if not millions.
Kata Bucha Luang Por Phern Tidtakuno