This list of Buddhist Guru Master monks will auto-update each time we add a new Master. Click each link in the list to view the amulets and read about each Guru Monk
- Ajarn Nong Wat Sai Khaw
- Luang Por Daeng Wat Khao Bandai It
- Luang Por Guay Chudtintaro Wat Kositaram
- Por Tan Nam Puttasaro Wat Don Sala
- Luang Por Phaew – Wat Tanode Luang
- Luang Por Chuea Sugawanno (Wat Mai Bampen Bun)
- Luang Phu Nai – Wat Ban Jaeng (Ayuttaya)
- Luang Phu Rod (Wat Bang Nam Won)
- Luang Por Suang Apayo (Wat Chee Ba Khaw)
- Luang Por Nok (Wat Sangkasi)
- Luang Por Lae Tidtappo (Wat Khao Song)
- Luang Por Hyord (Wat Gaew Jaroen)
Mae Chee Bun Ruean
This is highly unusual and a difficult task to achieve, in a Tradition where women are not permitted to ordain as a Bhikkhuni, and must remain in white as a Karavasa Holder of Precepts. Despite these disadvantages, her great practice, Metta (Compassion) and her teachings, and Charitable Works for Buddhism, brought her to become the most highly beloved Buddhist Nun in the History of Thai Buddhism.
The Amulets, Magic Charms and Sacred Kaya Siddhi Elements of the Buddhist Nun Kun Mae Chee Bun Ruean, are amongst the most highly revered Buddhist Amulets in Thailand, and are as rare as they are sacred. In Particular, the Pra Putto Noi Votive Tablet is her most Famous Amulet.