This list of Buddhist Guru Master monks will auto-update each time we add a new Master. Click each link in the list to view the amulets and read about each Guru Monk
- Ajarn Nong Wat Sai Khaw
- Luang Por Daeng Wat Khao Bandai It
- Luang Por Guay Chudtintaro Wat Kositaram
- Por Tan Nam Puttasaro Wat Don Sala
- Luang Por Phaew – Wat Tanode Luang
- Luang Por Chuea Sugawanno (Wat Mai Bampen Bun)
- Luang Phu Nai – Wat Ban Jaeng (Ayuttaya)
- Luang Phu Rod (Wat Bang Nam Won)
- Luang Por Suang Apayo (Wat Chee Ba Khaw)
- Luang Por Nok (Wat Sangkasi)
- Luang Por Lae Tidtappo (Wat Khao Song)
- Luang Por Hyord (Wat Gaew Jaroen)
Pha Yant Tong Chai Victory Flag Yantra Cloth 12 x 9 Inches Luang Por Tong Sukh Wat Tanode Luang 2470-80 BE
An Extremely rare example of a sacred Yantra cloth of the Great Master of Olden days, Luang Por Tong Sukh, of Wat Tanode Luang, in Petchburi, the Pha Yant Tong Chai Victory Flag Yantra, on red Pha Prajiad linen. The Pha Yant has inscriptions of the Yant Tong Chai from Luang Por Tong Sukh.
Luang Por Tong Sukh was and remains in History as one of the top masters of all time of the Petchburi region. whose powers of Kong Grapan Chadtri Klaew Klaad and Maha Amnaj were legendary. He made a number of different varieties of amulets, many of which are found in the high end Tamniab Wadthumkongkol Pra Niyom (official catalogues of preferred amulets of the National Amulet Appreciation Societies).
Many of his amulets are eminent figureheads of the Pra Niyom Master Class category of amulets, and are extremely rare items to find. Luang Por Tong Sukh was the Kroo Ba Ajarn of many other Great Monks of the following Generation, who are now famous names in their own right, beginning of course with the most obvious, Luang Por Phaew, Abbot of Wat tanode Luang. It was Luang Por Phaew who inherited his Magical Wicha and also the Administration of the temple of Wat Tanode Luang as its Abbot.
The list of great masters who studied and practiced under Luang Por Tong Sukh were;
Luang Por Un (Wat tan Gong - now Deceased), Luang Por Huan (Wat Nikom Wachiraram - now Deceased), Luang Por Yid (Wat Nong Jork - now Deceased), Luang Por Jantr (Wat Mareuka Tayawan - now Deceased), Luang Por Nim Mangkalo (Wat Khao Noi - now Deceased), Luang Por Yorn (Wat Tanode Luang - now Deceased), Luang Por Phaew (Wat Tanode Luang - now Deceased), Luang Por Thaem Silangwaro (Wat Chang Taeng Grajat), Luang Por Heng (Wat Huay Sai Dtai, and Pra Ajarn Ji, of Wat Nong Hwaa
The most famously powerful and highly sought after amulets of Luang Por Tong Sukh in his lifetime were;
1. His Sak Yant tattoos. His Look Om Ying Mai Ork Gunstopper Sacred Powder Ball 'Bonbon Amulet'. One of the rarest kinds of Look Om of all to be found in the Pra Niyom Category of amulets. Reputed to have saved the lives of many devotees through gunstopper magic.
2. The first and second edition Rian Kanajarn Luang Por Tong Sukh Monk Coin, renowned for Kong Grapan Chadtri Maha Ud Klaew Klaad Protective Miracles, with extra power to protect against poisonous beasts in a spell written on the rear face.
Below; 1st edition monk coin Luang Por Tong Sukh
Below; 2nd edition monk coin Luang Por Tong Sukh
3. The Hwaen Hua Na Bad Talord Gan Asurapit Luang Por Tong Sukh Magic Ring of Protection, with special ability to defend against all Poisons, Venomous or Wild Animals. highkly renowned for its rare power to guard against wild beasts and poisonous plants and animals. Extremely rare to encounter. This Wicha continued to be famous with Luang Por Phaew, who inherited the Wicha from Luang Por Tong Sukh, and whose Hwaen Hua Na Bad Dtalord rings are almost equallyt famous, but much more affordable.
Below; Hwaen Hua Na Bad Dtalord Luang Por Tong Sukh
4. The Takrut amulets of Luang Por Tong Sukh are various, and serve different purposes, ranging from the Takrut Jet Dork (7 scrolls on a cord) for Multiple Blessings, the Takrut Sam Kasat (triple Takrut with bronze, silver and brass concentric scrolls) , for Kong Grapan Chadtri, the Takrut Klord Ngaay, for easy childbirth without pain, and the Takrut Sariga for Mercy Charm and Prosperous Business.
Below; Various types of Takrut from Luang Por Tong Sukh
One of the more famous folk tales about the miraculous powers of Luang Por Tong Sukh, is the stgory of the ability to inscribe Sacvred Yantra Spells on the surface of material objects with his Psychic Powers; One time Luang Por was at Wat Ta Kham, and soime devotees came to beseech him for some 'Ya Dtom' Healing Potion from him. To make this potion, Luang Por required some Bai Magaa leaves, which needed to also be pre-inscribed with the Yant Pra Jao Ha Pra Ongk (Na-Mo-Put-Yaa-Ya). So Luang Por Tong Sukh sent his Samanera Novice apprentice monks out to collect some, and help him inscribe them all before boiling the potion.
Luang Por asked the Samaneras to help him inscribe the Yant on each leaf of the Magaa tree. But the Samaneras were taking a long time to inscribe the yantra on each single bai magaa leaf, and so Luang Por exclaimed 'This is going to take all day, bring all the leaves over to me in a pile on top of each other and i'll finish the job'
The Samanera carried the leaves to Luang Por and gave him a pile of about 20 leaves in his hand. Luang Por then inscribed the top leaf performing incantations, and lo and behold, as he gave the pile back to the Samanera, every single leaf was inscribed with the Yant Pra Jao Ha Pra Ongk!!
Luang Por Tong Sukh was present to empower amulets in some of the most important and powerful blessing ceremonies in the History of Thai Buddhism, invited by a high ranking official of government to attend to bless with his powers, in the ceremonies of Wat Rachabopit for the 2495 BE Mongkol Gao edition and the Pra Kring Yord Hmud with 18 other Great Masters, and also attended the Ceremony to bless the Military and distribute amulets in the Great Indo-China war ceremony. Luang Por Tong Sukh was also one of the many Masters present to empower the large series of amulets blessed in the celebration of 2500 years of Buddhism, the 'Yee Sip Haa Satawat' 25 Centuries Edition.