This list of Buddhist Guru Master monks will auto-update each time we add a new Master. Click each link in the list to view the amulets and read about each Guru Monk
- Ajarn Nong Wat Sai Khaw
- Luang Por Daeng Wat Khao Bandai It
- Luang Por Guay Chudtintaro Wat Kositaram
- Por Tan Nam Puttasaro Wat Don Sala
- Luang Por Phaew – Wat Tanode Luang
- Luang Por Chuea Sugawanno (Wat Mai Bampen Bun)
- Luang Phu Nai – Wat Ban Jaeng (Ayuttaya)
- Luang Phu Rod (Wat Bang Nam Won)
- Luang Por Suang Apayo (Wat Chee Ba Khaw)
- Luang Por Nok (Wat Sangkasi)
- Luang Por Lae Tidtappo (Wat Khao Song)
- Luang Por Hyord (Wat Gaew Jaroen)
Pra Luang Por Phern Khee Suea (Riding a Tiger) - Nuea Wan Herbal Powders-Som Pratana Edition 2537 BE - Wat Bang Pra
Luang Por Phern riding the tiger Khang Na (Sacred Na Yantra in top corners of front face) - A most classic sacred powder amulet, from the 'Som Pratana' 2537 BE Edition, from the Great Master of Sak Yant, Luang Por Phern Tidtakuno of Wat Bang Pra temple in Nakorn Pathom.
Made from Nuea Pong Wan 108 Herbal Sacred Powders, the amulet features Luang Por Phern sitting on a Tiger, with Sacred Na spells embossed each side of him in the top corners of the amulet, and the words 'Luang Por Phern embossed.
The rear face features Sacred Khom Agkhara Spell inscriptions, and the name of the temple of Wat Bang Pra on the bottom.
The bottom of the rear face has the name of the temple of 'Wat bang Pra, Nakorn Pathom' embossed. The Kata Inscribed on the rear face reads; พา มา นา อุ กะ สะ นะ ทุ = Paa Maa Naa U - Ga Sa Na Tu
This is the abbreviated heart Mantra of the Pahung Kata which in its long version is the Chant which recounts the Buddha's Victory over the Armies of Mara, known as 'Kata Pahung'. It brings all forms of Buddhist Blessings including Prosperity, Safety from Accidents and mara Beings and Demons, and brings Elevated Status both Socially and Professionally (Promotion).
Kata for Thai Buddhist Amulets (Aaraatanaa Pra Krueang)