This list of Buddhist Guru Master monks will auto-update each time we add a new Master. Click each link in the list to view the amulets and read about each Guru Monk
- Ajarn Nong Wat Sai Khaw
- Luang Por Daeng Wat Khao Bandai It
- Luang Por Guay Chudtintaro Wat Kositaram
- Por Tan Nam Puttasaro Wat Don Sala
- Luang Por Phaew – Wat Tanode Luang
- Luang Por Chuea Sugawanno (Wat Mai Bampen Bun)
- Luang Phu Nai – Wat Ban Jaeng (Ayuttaya)
- Luang Phu Rod (Wat Bang Nam Won)
- Luang Por Suang Apayo (Wat Chee Ba Khaw)
- Luang Por Nok (Wat Sangkasi)
- Luang Por Lae Tidtappo (Wat Khao Song)
- Luang Por Hyord (Wat Gaew Jaroen)
Pra Prok Po Buddha under Bodhi tree Amulets. In Thailand, the Pra Prok Po is one of the eight 'Birthday Buddhas' allocated for people born on different days of the week, and represents the Saturday Buddha, for people born on a Saturday. However, the pra prok Po can of course be worshiped as a Buddhist votive tablet by any Buddhist born on any day.
There are eight Birthday Buddhas instead of seven, because the wednesday Buddha has a daytime and night time version, and depending on which time on a wednesday a person is born, dictates which of these two Buddhas are to be worshiped.