This list of Buddhist Guru Master monks will auto-update each time we add a new Master. Click each link in the list to view the amulets and read about each Guru Monk
- Ajarn Nong Wat Sai Khaw
- Luang Por Daeng Wat Khao Bandai It
- Luang Por Guay Chudtintaro Wat Kositaram
- Por Tan Nam Puttasaro Wat Don Sala
- Luang Por Phaew – Wat Tanode Luang
- Luang Por Chuea Sugawanno (Wat Mai Bampen Bun)
- Luang Phu Nai – Wat Ban Jaeng (Ayuttaya)
- Luang Phu Rod (Wat Bang Nam Won)
- Luang Por Suang Apayo (Wat Chee Ba Khaw)
- Luang Por Nok (Wat Sangkasi)
- Luang Por Lae Tidtappo (Wat Khao Song)
- Luang Por Hyord (Wat Gaew Jaroen)
Pra Yord Khun Pol
Pra Yord Khun Pol Amulets - The Pra Yord Khun Pol has 5 Major Artistic Stles of Reference, forming their own 'Benja Pakee' Family of Five Regional Top Yord Khun Pol preferred Models.
The five kinds of Yord Khun Pol amulet within the five top Benjapakee of the Yord Khun Pol Niche, are;
Pra Ruang Rang Pern - Wat Pra Sri Radtana Maha Tat (Sukhothai Province)
Pra Huu Yaan - from the Kru Burial Chamber find at Wat Pra Sri Radtana Maha Tat in Lopburi
Pra Chinarat Bai Sema, from the Kru Burial find at Wat Pra Sri Radtana Maha Tat, in Pitsanuloke,
Pra Mahesworn, from the Kru burial archeological find at Wat Pra Sri radtana Maha Tat, in Supanburi,
Pra Ta Gradan from the famous Kru Burial find at Sri Sawad, considered to be an amulet that is over 500 years since its making.
Each of these five Regional Styles also have their proliferations, resulting in a Grand Pantheon of Amulets which are all known as 'Pra Yord Khun Pol'.