This list of Buddhist Guru Master monks will auto-update each time we add a new Master. Click each link in the list to view the amulets and read about each Guru Monk
- Ajarn Nong Wat Sai Khaw
- Luang Por Daeng Wat Khao Bandai It
- Luang Por Guay Chudtintaro Wat Kositaram
- Por Tan Nam Puttasaro Wat Don Sala
- Luang Por Phaew – Wat Tanode Luang
- Luang Por Chuea Sugawanno (Wat Mai Bampen Bun)
- Luang Phu Nai – Wat Ban Jaeng (Ayuttaya)
- Luang Phu Rod (Wat Bang Nam Won)
- Luang Por Suang Apayo (Wat Chee Ba Khaw)
- Luang Por Nok (Wat Sangkasi)
- Luang Por Lae Tidtappo (Wat Khao Song)
- Luang Por Hyord (Wat Gaew Jaroen)
Rian Galai Tong Jaroen Pon Bon Pim Jor Gradok Gammagarn Code 9 Hand Inscribed 1st Prize Winner & Certificate Luang Phu Tim
Special Rare Limited Edition First Prize Winner Certificated Authentic Pra Rian Jaroen Porn Pim Jor Gradok Nuea Galai Tong Gilded Sacred metal in Gammagarn version with hand inscriptions on both sides of the coin, from the great Luang Phu Tim (only 800 made in Gammagarn), with code 9 (๙) stamp. An extremely rare model with first prize competition class status and authenticity certificate.
First Prize Competition Winner in the Siam Amulet Original Society, and Certificated as Authentic, we present a pristine exhibit of Luang Phu Tim's eternal classic Guru Monk Coin the Rian Jaroen Porn Bon, in Nuea Tong Daeng, this one being a Pim Jor Gradok Jaek Gammagarn in Nuea Galai Tong (Gilded Sacred Metal), with Thai ๙ Number 9 Numeral code stamp, and the ท (T for 'Tim') code stamp. Free EMS Shipping is offered Worldwide Included in the Price for this Amulet.
Only 800 Gammagarn Jaroen Porn amulets were made. This edition was released in 2517 BE and handed out during the ceremony (Jaek Gammagarn). Please use the image gallery to see the full compendium of photos including Macro Close-Ups of the details of the coin.
The amulet comes with its second prize winner complimentary box, and A4 size Certificate of Second Prize Winner and Authenticity included, and the offer of free solid silver, stainless steel, or waterproof casing if desired. The Pim Jor Gradok Coin is also known as the 'Block Prasobgarn' for the many stories of miraculous events retold by devotees who have worn and revered this amulet.
This rare Pim Jor Gradok Gammagarn Prizewinning coin amulet is a wonderful opportunity for devotees who seek the true power of a world class amulet from a world class edition, and also a wonderful Ongk Kroo reference study exhibit to peruse under the eye loupe. The amulet is a perfect and authentic study material, to train the eyes as to the appearance of the Muan Sarn and Surface textures of the Classic amulets of Luang Phu Tim Hence, the amulet is also a perfect 'Ongk Kroo' reference study material for students of the Pantheon, and will increase your chances of spotting an essential rarity at the right price, and without danger of risking a fakery.
The Rain Jaroen Porn amulet is one of the master Class members of the Pantheon of amulets of Luang Phu Tim, and was made in two different versions, the Rian Jaroen Porn Bon (words ‘Jaroen Porn’ written above Luang Phu Tim), and the Rain Jaroen Porn Lang (words ‘Jaroen Porn’ written below Luang Phu Tim). Various variations were made using different sacred metals, and differing code stamps and block presses, which makes for a complex documentation, which left the Samakom Pra denying some now universally accepted models, due to the difficulty in documentation. As the decades have passed and various investigative authors have gathered and compiled a more complete encyclopedic work of the pantheon, it is much easier to define and pinpoint which series and block press each amulet comes from.
Below; Another example of a Rian Jaroen Porn Pim Jor Gradok in Nuea Tong Daeng, which was winner of a second prize in competition of the ChomRom Pra Krueang Tae Mueang Siam Society.
Below; Encyclopaedic Documentation of the Rian Jaroen Porn Bon Nuea Tong Daeng Jaek Gammagarn Pim Jor Gradok in the Dton Rak Pra Editorial
Luang Phu Tim Issarigo, is of course not only one of the most highly acclaimed and sought after Guru Monks for his amulets, he is the holder of the highest esteem in Thai Buddhist amulet history for Pong Prai Kumarn powders.
Below; Rian Jaroen Porn Lang Pim Jor Gradok Jaek gammagarn Nuea Tong Daeng in the Dton Rak Pra Editorial
Luang Phu Tim, is Internationally Acclaimed, for his famous Pra Pong Prai Kumarn amulets, and Look Om powder balls. As to the classic 'Rian' type coin image amulets which have become all time favourites, and eternally, world famous classic amulets of the high end variety.
His Rian Jaroen Porn, (both Jaroen Porn Bon and Jaroen Porn Lang versions), his Rian Huang Chueam, Rian Traimas, Rian Sema, Rian Pra Jao Thaksin, and Rian Nakprok are amongst the most highly sought after coin amulets of all.
Above; Rian Jaroen Porn Bon Nuea Tong Daeng Jaek Gammagarn
This amulet is hence not only one of the world's most highly sought after and famous amulets, renowned for its sacred power, it is also a second prizewinner in its category, with certificate, making this an extremely desirable acquisition for any true devotee of Luang Phu, or collector of the amulets of Luang Phu Tim.
An amulet with a past, a present, and an eternal future of fame and legend, with decades of confirmed miraculous power coming from the devotees who pray to and wear this amulet.
The Rian Jaroen Porn Pantheon
A total of 17,820 coins were made in all the diffferent versions, which can be divided up and categorised in the following manner
1. Rian Jaroen Porn Lang Nuea Tong Kam Solid Gold coins of which 16 were made. each individual amulet has its number from 1 - 16 embossed on the rear face. The secret code Thai letter t ท is hidden in the space between Luang Phu Tims right arm and his torso. The surface of the coin to the side of Luang Phu’s left arm has the Khom Agkhara syllable ‘SA’ inscribed on each coin, for ‘Samrej’ (meaning ‘success in one’s endeavors)
2. Rian Jaroen Porn Nuea Ngern (solid silver) coins, made in both Jaroen Porn Bon and Jaroen Porn Lang versions (words ‘Jaroen Porn’ being either above or below Luang Phu Tim’s image). A total of only 343 coins were made in silver. This was because after pressing 237 coins using the Jaroen Porn Lang (words below Luang Phu) block press, the block press broke.
So they repaired the block press buy filing off the ‘Jaroen Porn’ from below Luang Phu’s image and redesigning new letters above his image instead (Jaroen Porn Bon). They then pressed the remaining 72 coins to complete the series of 343 coins. The Jaroen Porn Bon coin is hence much rarer to find than the Jaroen Porn lang, for only 72 of the 343 coins made in silver were given the ‘Jaroen Porn Bon’ design version. Each coin had its own individual series number from 1 - 343 stamped on the rear face, between the letters ‘Na Ma Pa Ta’ and the words ‘Wat Laharn Rai’. The Thai letter ท T is stamped underneath the leg of the dais upon which Luang Phu Tim sits on the left side of the coin in silver versions.
3. Rian Jaroen Porn Nuea Nava Loha (Nine Sacred Metals), of which 1,166 coins were made, with the words ‘Jaroen Porn’ being situated above the image of Luang Phu Tim, which means all Nava Loha versions are found only in Jaroen Porn Bon version with the words above Luang Phu’s head. the series code numbers 1 - 1,166 were individually stamped on each coin below the image of Luang Phu Tim, with the code stamp Thai letter ท T stamped on his Sangkati robe sash on the chest.
Below; The number 9 Gammagarn Code stamp in Thai Numerals
Below; First Prize Certificate and Box with First Prize Ribbon Icon comes with this amulet included with Free EMS Shipping.
4. Rian Jaroen Porn Bon and Jaroen Porn Lang in Nuea Tong Daeng, of which 15, 895 coins were made in various models and versions. 9000 were made in Jaroen Porn Bon version, and 6895 were made in Jaroen Porn Lang version. These amulets were pressed with two different block presses which resulted in the Aim Aksorn Leuk (deep lettering relief), and Pim Aksorn Dtern (shallow relief lettering).
Below; Hand made inscriptions can be seen on the surface of the coin, which were made by Luang Phu Tim during the ceremony with a select few of the Gammagarn amulet series. The personal blessing and inscription on the coin makes it even more desirable on top of the fact that this exhibit is a first prize winning limited editition Master Class Pim Niyom amulet of which only 800 were made, and only few inscribed.
5. Special Gammagarn Amulets - Rian Jaroen Porn Bon and Jaroen Porn Lang Jaek Gammagarn (Circa 800 coins made), in Nuea Tong Daeng, Galai Tong and other substances. These were handed out during the ceremony to devotees, and were hence undocumented in complete detail.
Kata Bucha Luang Phu Tim Issarigo
(chant to the Triple Gem first (Namo Tassa) 3 times)
Idti Sukadto Arahang Putto Namo Puttaaya -- Ma A U Tugkhang Anijjang Anadtaa Putto Putto