This list of Buddhist Guru Master monks will auto-update each time we add a new Master. Click each link in the list to view the amulets and read about each Guru Monk
- Ajarn Nong Wat Sai Khaw
- Luang Por Daeng Wat Khao Bandai It
- Luang Por Guay Chudtintaro Wat Kositaram
- Por Tan Nam Puttasaro Wat Don Sala
- Luang Por Phaew – Wat Tanode Luang
- Luang Por Chuea Sugawanno (Wat Mai Bampen Bun)
- Luang Phu Nai – Wat Ban Jaeng (Ayuttaya)
- Luang Phu Rod (Wat Bang Nam Won)
- Luang Por Suang Apayo (Wat Chee Ba Khaw)
- Luang Por Nok (Wat Sangkasi)
- Luang Por Lae Tidtappo (Wat Khao Song)
- Luang Por Hyord (Wat Gaew Jaroen)
Wat Klang Bang Gaew
Wat Klang Bang Gaew famous mainly with the Public for its great Master Luang Phu Bun, is an Ancient Temple in Nakorn Pathom. It is home to a Lineage History of 4 great Ordained Masters, 3 who have Passed On (Luang Phu Bun, Luang Por Perm & Luang Phu Juea), and the Current Master, Luang Por Kong (Sanya). Luang Por Sanya is proving to continue in the same Trajectory as his Predecessors, and has created a long History of Deeds and released a large Pantheon of Amulets in the Lineage tradition of his Mentors, Luang Phu Bun, Luang Por Perm and Luang Phu Juea.
The Wat Klang Bang Gaew Master Lineage is a fantastic choice for Hunters & Collectors of Fine Master Class Amulets. This is because the Amulets of this Temple, and its Masters, range from the present Day master Luang Por Kong (Sanya), back through Luang Phu Juea, Luang Por Perm, and on, to the Great Luang Phu Bun.
A powerful continued Lineage of Masters have brought Wat Klang Bang Gaew to the Forefront of both the Ancient and the Modern Amulet Scenes, stretching back to the times of Luang Phu Bun, through the Era of Luang Por Perm, and the Great Luang Phu Juea Bpiyasilo, to its present Abbot, Luang Phu Sanya (Kong).