Pra Putta Jao Pratap Sadtw Pim Song Gai Hang Puang Sam Sen- Luang Por Parn – Wat Bang Nom Kho.
This Pim Gai Hang Puang Pim Hang Sam Sen 3 pronged tail cockerel with Buddha, is a highly preferred Pim of the 88 Known sub-designs of the Main models of Hanuman Monkey, Gai Cockerel, Nok Bird, Men Porcupine, Pla Jeen Goldfish, and has various different models within the Cockerel riding version. The amulets basic composition, although different in each block press and variation, all feature the Buddha seated upon a Cockerel with a bushy tail. This Pim is the most preferred Pim of all of the Pim Hang Sam Sen Model (three lines on the tail of Cockerel) with eight petals on the Lotus Throne and the Letters ‘U Ma A U’. The Pra Pim Gai Hang Puang was made in many different forms, distinguished by 1. the dais of the Buddha 2. the tail of the Cockerel 3. The Various ‘Dtamni’ idiosyncrasies of each different block press design, as well as the Muan Sarn Powder clay ingredients.
Basic Points of Recognition of this particular Block Press Pim Niyom Amulet Gai Hang Puang
The Votive Image has Rounded Bulging face. The Left Ear bends obtusely away from headline.
The bottom of the Khom letter ‘A’ has an accidental line scratched into the surface.
The contour of the tail of the Cockerel has a protruding sharp profile on the upper edge.
The leg of the Buddha is connected to the 4th petal.
Cockerel’s Eye is round and protruding. A connecting line travels upwards from the back, and the head of the Cockerel to connect between the 4th and 5th, and the 6th and 7th petals of the Lotus Throne.
A raised line parallel to the outer edge of the amulet is visible in the inner rim of the amulet.
- Luang Por Am Top Master of Carved Lucky Goat Amulets
- Pra Somdej Mongkol Maha Lap Nuea Pong Maha Solos 2499 BE Mae Chee Bun Ruean Wat Awut
- First Prize Trophy Winner Khun Phaen LP Tim Amulet
- Palad Khik LP Fak Yant Dto Wat Prachasan
- Miniature Guru Monk Coin Por Tan Klai 2505 BE
- LP Opasi Photograph Amulet 2507 BE Bathing Ceremony Edition
- Blessed Rosary with Kroo Ba Gaew Guru Monk Coin Prayer and Protection
- Rian Mangorn Koo Rare Version Nava Loha 2 Codestamps LP Hmun