This list of Buddhist Guru Master monks will auto-update each time we add a new Master. Click each link in the list to view the amulets and read about each Guru Monk
- Ajarn Nong Wat Sai Khaw
- Luang Por Daeng Wat Khao Bandai It
- Luang Por Guay Chudtintaro Wat Kositaram
- Por Tan Nam Puttasaro Wat Don Sala
- Luang Por Phaew – Wat Tanode Luang
- Luang Por Chuea Sugawanno (Wat Mai Bampen Bun)
- Luang Phu Nai – Wat Ban Jaeng (Ayuttaya)
- Luang Phu Rod (Wat Bang Nam Won)
- Luang Por Suang Apayo (Wat Chee Ba Khaw)
- Luang Por Nok (Wat Sangkasi)
- Luang Por Lae Tidtappo (Wat Khao Song)
- Luang Por Hyord (Wat Gaew Jaroen)
Jao Khun Nor
Jao Khun Nor is officially known as 'Tan Tammawidtago Pikhu' or 'Prayan Radtnarachamanidt. He was known for his immense Mercy and Compassion and Sincerity, as well as for his Extreme Diligent Effort and Patience in his Practice of Purity in the Buddhist Vinaya as a Bhikkhu in the Buddha Sasana.
His amulets are amongst the most highly revered and sought after by hundreds of thousands of devotees around the world for his flawless Patipata as a Diligent Buddhist Monk of Purity and for the Miraculous Properties they are deemed to possess.