This list of Buddhist Guru Master monks will auto-update each time we add a new Master. Click each link in the list to view the amulets and read about each Guru Monk
- Ajarn Nong Wat Sai Khaw
- Luang Por Daeng Wat Khao Bandai It
- Luang Por Guay Chudtintaro Wat Kositaram
- Por Tan Nam Puttasaro Wat Don Sala
- Luang Por Phaew – Wat Tanode Luang
- Luang Por Chuea Sugawanno (Wat Mai Bampen Bun)
- Luang Phu Nai – Wat Ban Jaeng (Ayuttaya)
- Luang Phu Rod (Wat Bang Nam Won)
- Luang Por Suang Apayo (Wat Chee Ba Khaw)
- Luang Por Nok (Wat Sangkasi)
- Luang Por Lae Tidtappo (Wat Khao Song)
- Luang Por Hyord (Wat Gaew Jaroen)
Luang Por Jong (Wat Na Tang Nork)
Luang Por Jong lived from 2415 BE to 2508 BE, and was one of the previous generation of attained Masters, of National and International Fame. Known for his Kong Grapan Chadtri Klaew Klaad protective amulets handed out to soldiers during the Indochina Wars, his Pla Tapian Maha Lap Kaa Khaay amulets are also renowned for their ability to instigate good commerce and prolific sales quotas with sales persons.
Luang Por Jong of Wat Na Tang Nork was one of the great Guru Masters of the Ayuttaya Province, in line with the Great Luang Por Parn of Wat Bang Nom Kho, and is one of the Great Masters who assisted the Thai Military with powerful Kong Grapan Chadtri and Klaew Klaad amulets during the Indochina Wars.